BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
What is this qualification?
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
This qualification is funded by the Queensland government.
Complete the Pre-Enrolment Application Form to determine your eligibility for QLD funding.
Talk to a Course Advisor. They can help you decide which course is best for you.
- Customer Service Advisor
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Word Processing Operator
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Having access to the following is desirable for the successful completion of assessments and for research purposes:
- Desktop computer, laptop or tablet
- Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Broadband internet connection
- A web camera and a speaker
- Access to software to view online videos and images, such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, which are available as a download from the internet.
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Total number of units = 12
- 1 core unit
- 11 elective units
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
This qualification is currently being funded by the Queensland State Government’s Department of Education and Training through the Certificate 3 Guarantee and User Choice program for eligible Queensland participants. For full eligibility information, a breakdown of the fees applicable and our terms and conditions, please click here.
This course can be completed anywhere in Australia
Self Paced Delivery
This course can be completed in your own time
We have industry partnerships and a large reach across Australia
Available in QLD